EXPERIENCE PHILIP KEIL LIVE!
He’s taking his “passengers” on an exciting journey. From his experiences of two decades of flying he derives pathbreaking brainstorming for decider and teams on the ground. It’s this practical change of perspective making his keynotes adventures.
For his motivating talks and keynote speeches Philip Keil received several international awards times, lastly in 2019 and 2020 with his nomination for the Red Fox Award as Speaker of the year.
CRASH OR LANDING ON THE DOT?
The team makes the differences!
Flying is all about teamwork. But what is the secret of agile teams? Their variety. Beyond rigid hierarchies, different roles, perspectives and experiences enable to learn from each other quickly and to act as a community. In these fields aviation sets new, unconventional standards. Philip Keil opens the cockpit door and allows extraordinary insights in a team culture of trust and own initiative. This multiple awarded keynote speech rethinks leadership – exciting and including concrete practical tools.
- Why teams fail and the tools every „captain“ should know about
- If you cannot take the next exit: human factor to replace the mental autopilot
- Vote of confidence: Count on clear roles, not on rigid hierarchies
Topics: teamwork, leadership, confidence
Confident decision-making in turbulent times
Neither in the cockpit nor in life everything runs according our plans. No matter how good the plan is. What a makes a leader on the ground as up in the air, is his/her handling of sudden changes. A crisis sharpens our view of what leadership essentially is: making courageous decisions, straight-forward crisis communication and target-related error culture. Philip Keil speaks about the “decision point” of his life and transfers strategies of professional pilots on change processes in the economy and in our society. His credo: A crisis shows us our weaknesses. But it reminds us on our strengths, as well. Both aspects arise valuable chances.
- Reaching goals means reaching people: leading in a crisis
- Decision points: how to master change and to make huge decisions
- Learning from crisis means learning from mistakes: how to live positive error culture
Topics: error culture, crisis management, change
Since years awarded as international TOP100 Excellent Speaker
Nominated for the Red Fox Award as Keynote Speaker of the year 2019 & 2020
Gives speeches at Germany’s leading business events with more than 60.000 participants
YOU ARE THE PILOT!
New goals require a precise compass
Every change in life begins with a single picture in our mind. A vision. What meaning has our “inner compass” and what keeps us often times from following it? Get excited about a motivational keynote in the area of conflict of ratio and intuition, control and confidence, routines and change. The „business-mastermind“ (econo magazine) abets to leave comfort zones and to change perspectives.
- Personal responsibility as success factor: which impulses let us get into action
- Confidence is the fuel for success: change requires a focus
- Inner compass: about the power of intuition and the courage to follow it
Topics: motivation, success, innovation